Eddie Marshall - Dance Of The Sun (1LP Coloured)
Format: 1LP Coloured
Catalogue No.: MOVLP2948C
Release Date: 03 Dec 2021
• 180 GRAM AUDIOPHILE VINYL
• PART OF THE TIMELESS RECORDS’ 45TH ANNIVERSARYJAZZ SERIES
• CLASSIC JAZZ ALBUM FEATURING MANNY BOYD, BOBBY HUTCHERSON, GEORGE CABLES AND JAMES LEARY
• SLEEVE NOTES BY TODD BARKAN
• SLEEVE PRINTED ON HEAVY CARDBOARD WITH LINNEN LAMINATE FINISH
• INCLUDES INSERT WITH UPCOMING TITLES FROM THE ANNIVERSARY JAZZ SERIES
• 45TH ANNIVERSARY JAZZ SERIES STICKER
• LIMITED EDITION OF 1000 INDIVIDUALLY NUMBERED
COPIES ON GOLD COLOURED VINYL
To celebrate the 45th anniversary of iconic Dutch jazz label Timeless Records, Music On Vinyl is releasing a series that features albums that are part of the Timeless Records legacy and will be released mainly throughout 2021/2022.
Part of this series is Eddie Marshall’s debut album Dance Of The Sun. The album was originally released in 1977 by Timeless Muse, a partnership between Timeless Records and Muse Records. Eddie Marshall was an American jazz drummer who developed his percussion style under the influence of Max Roach and Art Blakey. Dance Of The Sun features Manny Boyd, Bobby Hutcherson, George Cables and James Leary.
Dance Of The Sun is available as a limited edition of 1000 individually numbered copies on gold coloured vinyl with notes by Todd Barkan printed on the sleeve and an insert with upcoming titles from the Timeless Records 45th Anniversary Jazz Series.
1. The High Priestess Of Gone
2. The Stroll
3. Salt Peanuts
2. But I Refuse To Come Down
More From This Artist: