ANZ - ALL HOURS
Format: 12" Vinyl
Catalogue No.: ZEN12588
Release Date: 05 Nov 2021
Genre: Deep House
1. Decisions (AM Intro)
2. You Could Be (ft. George Riley)
3. Real Enough To Feel Good
1. Inna Circle
2. Last Before Lights
3. Quest Select (AM Outro)
Manchester based DJ and producer Anz is set to release her first EP for Ninja Tune. Intended as a soundtrack for 24 hours, ‘All Hours’ is a non-stop journey through the history of dance music and underground culture - from New Dance Show inspired electro through club-focused breakbeat, classic UK garage and jungle.
● Anz has been making her name as a staple of the dance & underground scene in the UK, playing huge nights with the likes of Four Tet, Peggy Gou, Floating Points, Ben UFO, DJ Harvey, and many more dance legends.
● Anz recently launched her own label OTMI with her self-release immediately selling out and the news picked up by Mixmag, Resident Advisor, The Vinyl Factory, and more.
● Anz has also released on prominent UK dance labels such as Hessle Audio (Ben UFO, Pangaea, Pearson Sound) and has co-signs from influential tastemakers such as Benji B, Gilles Peterson, Bradley Zero/Rhythm Section, Romy/The xx, and many more.
● 2021 live kicked off in the middle of August with Peggy Gou presents The Pleasure Gardens in London
● More dates include Warehouse Project, ENRG with Floating Points, We Out Here, Boiler Room, 3x Warehouse Projects - Repercussion, Bicep Curates & Four Tet Curates, Shadow City, ION Festival, Riversize, Waterworks, No Bounds, Primavera Sound in 2022 and many more!
Recommended if you like… Peggy Gou, The Blessed Madonna, Floating Points, Joy Orbison, Jayda G, Octo Octa, Pearson Sound, Call Super
Formats: 1LP 140g black vinyl in matte varnished 12" sleeve with spine with a double sided artwork inner. Includes additional 12x12 artwork insert. Includes download code
Press & Promo
● Anz was recently on the cover of Crack Magazine in June 2021
● Anz’s irresistible sound won her DJ Mag’s Best Of British ‘Breakthrough DJ’ Award 2020 “Anz’s skills behind the decks have shone against all odds in 2020” and previous EP track ‘No Harm’ was nominated for DJ Mag’s Best of British ‘Best Track’ Award in 2019. Anz was also listed in The Guardian’s 50 Amazing Musicians To Look Out For In 2020.
● Further strong press support includes Resident Advisor’s Breaking Through Feature, Mixmag’s Best Mixes Of The Year So Far, The Face, DJ Mag, Mixmag, CRACK, NME, The Vinyl Factory, Flannels, The Skinny, Ransom Note, Fact Mag, Redbull, TRENCH.
● Performed at multiple European venues such as Berghain with Skream, Dance Syste, Griessmühle (DE), XOYO (London), Manchester International Festival and Boiler Room in 2019.
● Anz hosted a 6 month residency on BBC Radio 1 Dance as well as BBC 1xtra.
● Anz also frequently joins Charlie Bones on his famous NTS Do!! You!! Breakfast show. She was also listed as one of Danny Howard’s First Future Fire Artists for 2021.
● Hosted Garage Hour on Rinse FM. Has done features with Mary Anne Hobbs (Guest Mix), Giles Peterson (6 Music), Jamz Supernova (1Xtra), Benji B (BBC Radio 1). More spins from Bradley Zero, Jessy Lanza, Jaguar, Teki Latex (BBC Radio 1), NTS and Selector Radio.
● Remixed Romy’s ‘Lifetime’ for XL recordings and Hodge’s ‘Lane’ for Houndstooth. She also contributed to Discwoman and Finn McCorry’s dance mixtape and is recognised for her annual ‘dubs’ mixes which consist of her original productions which sweep UK and international styles.
More From This Artist: